- nice friend person: hey, how've you been?
- me: capitalism is crushing me. i am barely surviving. i am full of toxic resentment. i want revenge.
it’s so weird that men can make endless misogynistic comments and not have to reassure people that they don’t hate women but when women, especially those in the spotlight, talk about things concerning women they feel an overwhelming need to constantly reassure the world that they don’t hate men, that they love men.
and by weird i mean a cultural norm to demean women and overvalue men.
- *Elsa walks down the street*
- Regina: Here we go again. *sigh*
- Emma: Really!? Now that I could convince you to use one of your queen's outfits!? It's so frustrating.
- Regina: Emma...
- Emma: Nope.
- Regina: Let-
- Emma: Stop it.
- Regina: It-
- Emma: No!
- Regina: Go.
- Emma: Grrrr.
Anonymous asked: favourite swan queen fanfictions?
hey anon, thanks for asking! I actually lave a list of my favourites (very very sad), but these are the one’s that are in bold on my list because they’re extra special.
First off, there’s what I consider to be The Big Three:
A Fine Line by hunnyfresh
The Secret’s In The Telling by pyrophoric
Then other ones I love with all my heart:
Down East Decisions by FlyYouFools
The Art Of Being Extraordinary by purplehershey
*begins to cry*
By Process Of Elimination by hope2x
The Story Of It All by Sage1982
Operation Wings by Alaska829Snow
This Game We Play by kirkmills
Somewhere, Someone Must Know The Ending by maleficently
Who Needs Shelter by deemn
Hope you enjoy them all!